Saturday 10 January 2009

Day 1

I haven't been this tired at 10:30 at night in long time. Ok, so I'm lying, but I'm the kind of tired where your head is foggy and sounds coming through your window echo like marbles in a basin. That happens when you spend your day between airports and then someone makes you climb stairs. Lots of stairs. Turns out that my dorm room is on the fourth floor, with no elevator. I guess I am going to lose some weight this semester after all.

I have, however, made successful contact. Walked to a grocery store. I now have bread, cheese, salami, kleenex, laundry detergent and jam (but no knife to spread it with). I feel that this will be enough to keep me for the rest of my stay (or at least until tomorrow). The jam is good, even if I do have to stick my finger in the jar to get it out. Sorry if this makes no sense, but I promise I will be more coherent tomorrow.

Cheers,

Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment