Saturday 24 January 2009

New love

I have recently discoverd Primark. I love Primark, and it loves me. My new love and I will soon elope to Jamaica, and live in bliss forever.

But seriously, it is a great store. They've got everything you could possibly need, and it's cheaper than you could possibly imagine. If you need any staples of clothing or housewares over here, then Primark is the place to go. That being said, be prepared for the crowds. It is always pretty crowded, no matter when you go, and, of course, packed with tourists, because schmucks like me recommended it to their friends.

The bottom line is, if you do want that adorable little t-shirt with the ruffles, or are just dying to buy a sweater and don't feel like spending 20 pounds, Primark is the place to go (although you might have to kick that old lady standing in front of you to get it).

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how Primark does it. Sara bought an awesome sweater there for like 2 pounds. They have surprisingly good quality for how cheap they are.

    ReplyDelete