Sunday 1 February 2009

SNOW !!!!!!























It is snowing in London. SNOWING!!!!!! And I don't mean polite, kind, melt-before-the-morning snow, but fluffy, heavy, school-day-off kind of snow.
It was so beautiful that I had to go out and see it, even though it was, you know, midnight. And after having walked around a bit, and taken several severely out of focus pictures (view above), I thought it time to head back to my humble abode.

And only upon crossing the street did I discover the group of kids having a snowball fight in the courtyard in front of the dorms. They're from Cyprus, and they've never seen snow before, but they still managed to kick my ass in a snowball fight (turns out I have poor aim no matter what continent I'm on).

So I sit before you, hands benumbed and burning with cold, hair damp with snow and reddened face (I do look a bit like Santa, if I do say so myself), and utterly and completely happy. I love snow, and there are already at least three inches of it on the ground. Now I am going to make tea, take a shower, and do the rest of my homework in a completely blissful state.

No comments:

Post a Comment