Wednesday 18 February 2009

Valentine's Day

Here are some of the photos that I took on Valentine's Day. As you can tell, I'm not a brilliant photographer and seem to have some difficulty. If I use the flash, they come out entirely too dark (like the one in the middle, included purely as an example) and if I don't they come out blurrily pretty but entirely unfocused. Since we're all friends here, we can pretend that I'm trying to be artistic and blurring the photos on purpose (or rather, that's what I'm going to pretend, and you can think what you like). In any case, I still think that they're pretty.


















The London Eye (which I have yet to go on) was red for Valentine's day (it's usually blue). Really pretty, and I'm told the view is to die for (which I imagine you would, if you fell out of one of the little car things), but there's always an obscenely long line for it.






No comments:

Post a Comment